Then and Now Bible Map® Pamphlet is a full-color booklet that includes 17 maps showing biblical cities and countries in black and modern-day map boundaries in red. These bright colorful Bible maps are affordable and have large print. They cover the major biblical areas: Canaan, Assyria, Babylon, Egypt, Paul's Journeys to Rome, and the land given to the 12 tribes of Israel. The Then & Now Bible Map® Pamphlet is a fantastic Bible study tool. Rose Publishing is the #1 Christian publisher of Bible maps and atlases, occupying the majority of the slots in the Top 10 list of best-selling Bible Maps and Atlases."
14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long
Then & Now® Bible Maps will help you better understand the events and stories in the Bible by showing you where they occurred in comparison to modern day locations. Your Bible study becomes more meaningful when you learn the location of Old Testament Persia and see the places Paul's first missionary journey would take him if traveling the same route today. You will also better understand the biblical context of the places that are in the news every day, like Syria, Lebanon and Macedonia.
Easily See Where New and Old Testament People Lived and Events Took Place
Then & Now® Bible Maps pamphlet makes it easy to compare Bible times with modern times. On each of the 17 maps, modern-day cities and countries appear in red type or red underline if the name has remained the same. Then & Now® Bible Maps provides helpful historic information, such as:
- The Holy Land: Then (1300 BC Twelve Tribes) and Now (modern times) uses color coding to show Canaan divided by the Twelve Tribes, and also shows the historical and modern-day names of cities within the regions occupied by the Twelve Tribes
- Paul's Journeys: Then (AD 47-62) and Now (modern times) shows the locations of the Seven Churches of Asia (modern day Turkey) found in Revelation 1-3, as well as cities, towns, ancient ruins, mountains, modern capital cities and a key for measuring the distance traveled from city to city
- Empires & Kingdoms: Then and Now® shows the changing boundaries of the Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdom, and Persian Empire
You will refer to the Then & Now® Bible Maps pamphlet often to see:
- The Middle East Bible Times and Today
- The Holy Land: Then (1300 BC Twelve Tribes) and Now (Modern Times)
- Empires & Kingdoms: Then and Now®
- The Holy Land: 1020 BC and 900 BC
- Places of Jesus' Ministry Then (AD 26-30) and Now
- The Holy Land: Then (New Testament Times AD 1-70) and Now (Modern Times)
- Paul's Journeys: Then (AD 47-62) and Now (Modern Times)
- Paul's Journeys: AD 47-62
- Paul's Second Journey: AD 49-51
- Paul's Third Journey: AD 52-57
- Paul's Journey to Rome: AD 57-62
You will find Then & Now® Bible Maps is a very useful supplement as you learn more about the Scriptures.
[Then & Now® Bible Maps] is the perfect size to fit into the back cover of my Bible. It is very good to have a material so concise, attractive and easy to handle. [I am] amazed by [Then & Now® Bible Maps] quality and content. Whereas so much Christian literature is pure entertainment, here we have something didactic presented in an attractive way, rich in spiritual substance. I hope that you find a wide audience to spread this knowledge -- it is worth the effort.
B.V. Henry, author of Forsaking All for Christ