The Temple PowerPoint
List Price: $39.99|
Product Code: 744X
Also Available As:
Easily find out about the history and key details of the temple with Rose's Temple PowerPoint® Presentation at a glance! Get a simple overview of the temple, its features, and ritual sacrifices and clearly see how the temple points to Jesus Christ, our perfect sacrifice. Dive into over 3,000 years of history from the Tabernacle in the Wilderness to the Solomon's Temple and the location of the Temple Mount today!
The Temple in the Old Testament was more than just a building. It was the place where God's holy presence dwelt and Jesus proclaimed God's truth! Find out how and why God established the Temple and discover the symbolism of The Ark of the Covenant, the Veil, the Holy Place, and more!
This Temple PowerPoint® presentation shows beautiful pictures of the Old Testament Temple built by King Solomon and the New Testament Temple where Jesus taught. The Temple was built to honor God and to house the Ark according to the instructions given by God. Drawn to Bible measurements, the illustrations show and explain all of the important features: the Ark of the Covenant, the veil, the Holy Place, the Most Holy Place, the bronze pillars, the "Sea," the Bronze Altar, and the cherubim. This ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation includes more than 100 slides.
Enjoy seeing key information on the Temple at a glance, including—
- Key background information of the Tabernacle and the First Temple
- A fully-illustrated tour of the Temple and its features
- Temple history in the Bible featuring—
- Solomon's Temple (or the First Temple)
- Zerubbabel's Temple (or the Second Temple, also called Herod's Temple)
- The Temple Today (The Temple Mount)
- Encounters in the Temple—Jesus at the Temple and the First Christians at the Temple
Packed with cut-away pictures of The Temple, this stunning PowerPoint® presentation will help you dig even deeper into the significance of this cornerstone topic— easily cover its history, its symbolism, its role in key Bible stories, and its meaning to us today.
4 Key Features of The Temple PowerPoint® Presentation
1. Full-Color Illustrations and Diagrams of the Temple
Give your class a guided visual tour of the Temple at just the click of a mouse! Includes full-color illustrations (drawn to Bible measurements) and simple explanations on all important features:
- Illustrations of:
- Ark of the Covenant
- The Veil
- The Bronze Altar
- The Lampstand
- and much more!
- PLUS: A time line of Tabernacle and Temple history covering:
- The Tabernacle in 1446 BC
- Solomon's Temple in 960 BC and its destruction in 586 BC
- Zerubbable's Temple (516-20 BC)
- Herod's Temple (20 BC-70 AD)
- and much more!
2. Clear Overview of Over 3,000 Years of Temple History and How it Points to Jesus
Covering nearly 3,000 years of history of the Temple in Jerusalem has never been this easy! From the Tabernacle in the Wilderness to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, get your students excited about this incredible illustration of Jesus in the Bible. Compare the detailed and specific practices and sacrifices of the temple to how Jesus Christ has fulfilled every requirement for us today! This Temple PowerPoint® Presentation provides simple summaries and key Scriptures on:
- The Tabernacle and the building of the first Temple
- The sacrifices and furnishing of the Temple—and how they point to Christ
- History of the Temple (including Zerubbabel's, Herod's, and the Temple today)
- Jesus and the first Christians at the Temple— covers Jesus' teaching, miracles, and other key events which occurred at the Temple.
3. See Fascinating Facts on the Temple at a Glance
Enrich your teaching with relevant and fascinating information about the Temple in Jerusalem! Dig right into incredible facts such as—
- The Bronze basin held more than 10,000 gallons of water!
- The real contents of the Ark of the Covenant
- During King Josiah's reign (641 BC), he tore down two pagan altars in the temple set up by his predecessors
- and much more!
4. Features Reproducible Handouts and Worksheet on the Temple in the Bible
Temple PowerPoint® printable teacher notes and reproducible worksheets, on the CD-ROM as PDF files, including:
- Temple PowerPoint® Overview Notes and handouts
- Ready-to-print for teaching notes or for student notes
- Fully-illustrated worksheets, diagrams, and charts of:
- The Structure, Purpose, and Construction of the Temple
- Solomon's Temple
- Herod's Temple
- Places of Worship Throughout Jerusalem's History
Loaded with images of the Temple in Jerusalem and clear overviews, this Temple Powerpoint® Presentation is perfect for both individual and group Bible study. Captivate your students with a full history and understanding of the Temple in one simple keynote presentation.
- Individual study
- Small Group or Sunday School class
- Christian School
- New Believers' class
- Church library
Over 100 slides
Mac and PC compatible.
Minimum hardware requirement:
Pentium III or Power PC G3, CD-Rom Drive, 256-color monitor.
Compatible operating systems:
Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, NT 4.0, ME, XP (all versions), Vista (all versions), Mac OS 8.5 and higher, Mac OS 9.X, Mac OS 10.X.
Windows: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 or higher, or PowerPoint Viewer®
Mac OS 8.5 - 9.X: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 for Macintosh
Mac OS 10.X: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2004 for Macintosh
Rights and Permissions for Using Rose Publishing PowerPoint Slides In a Presentation to Be Distributed by Disc, eMail, or Internet (Any use other than face-to-face instruction.)
The Rose Publishing PowerPoint® presentations are copyrighted. You may edit the presentation for face-to-face classroom instruction. You may include Rose slides in your own face-to-face presentations. However, if you wish to duplicate the presentation, email it or post it on a web site, you are required to pay an additional fee. See the Rose Publishing PowerPoint® Permission Form.
See the Rose Publishing PowerPoint® FAQs. These FAQs include help for iPad® users.
You might also be interested in:
Review and Rate this Item
(based on 1 review)
Showing 1 Review:
Does not live up to what I expect from Rose Publishing
I am extremely disappointed in the quality and detail of the graphics. I am able to find much more helpful graphics on an Internet search than what is used in this PPt presentation. I was hoping to use this with our 1st-6th grade Worship Arts Camp but would be embarrassed to put these sad graphics up on the screen before our students. This has been a total waste of my money. Very sad quality indeed. :-(
Review and Rate this Item
Review by: Norm Wood, Adult Bible Teacher First Baptist Church, Jonesboro, GA - October 14, 2009
“I find Rose PowerPoint presentations to be true to the Word of God, very accurate, informative, and easy to understand. They make clear, emphatic, and persuasive arguments for the Christian faith and for the Bible. You folks are to be congratulated on the products you turn out. They are truly outstanding. Keep up the good work!”
Review by: Dale Grimm, Senior Pastor Our Savior Lutheran Church, Chelsea, MI - October 14, 2009
“Your PowerPoint presentations save a lot of work that I had to do myself before. I can use the slides they way they are, or change what I want changed. The best thing about your presentations is the option of being able to do what I want with the slides.”
Review by: Rev. Lex DeLong Washington Baptist Church, Turnersville, NJ - October 14, 2009
“Your presentations give a frame for study that allows me to attach my own notes and add my own slides. They’re easy to use and/or edit—a good framework to springboard from.”
Review by: Arup Das, High School Teacher Cornerstone Preparatory School, Toronto, Canada - October 14, 2009
“Rose PowerPoint presentations are colorful, have detailed information, and are well laid out.”