The Gospels Side-by-Side pamphlet
List Price: $3.99|
Product Code: 674X
Also Available As:
The Bible gives us four biographers for Jesus' life: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. The Gospels Side-by-Side presents Jesus from four different points of view and shows how their views unite to flesh out an awesome portrait of God. The Gospels Side-by-Side includes concise charts that illustrate why there are four Gospels instead of just one, why three Gospels are similar, but the fourth is very different, how the Gospels complement - not contradict - each other, why most of Christ's story focuses on his last week; and more.
14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long.
Contents The Gospels Side-by-Side:
• Chart showing the point of view, symbol, and audience for each Gospel. It also shows what aspect of Jesus was emphasized depending on whether the audience was Jewish, Greek-speaking, or distinctly non-Jewish (Messiah, Authority/Power over man and nature, Ideal/perfect, Word of God).
• Harmony of the Gospels showing where each story appears in the four Gospels.
• The importance of Jesus' last week and how it is treated in each Gospel.
• Two charts: Jesus' miracles and parables in each Gospel.
• Differences between modern and ancient biographies and what they emphasize in a person's history.
• Where Jesus Walked - tracking his location in the Gospels.
• Map of Jesus' Travels with red lines showing modern-day cities and countries.
• What the four Passovers mentioned in the Gospels tell us about the length of Jesus' ministry.
• Comparison chart of the Book of John with the three Synoptic Gospels (Matthew, Mark & Luke)
The Gospels Side-by-Side is a handy guide for anyone studying the New Testament, Life of Christ, or learning about Bible study.