The Life Of The Apostle Paul PowerPoint
List Price: $39.99|
Product Code: 345X
Also Available As:
Life of the Apostle Paul PowerPoint® gives you 100s of Fascinating Facts about the Life of Paul
This ready-to-use Life of Paul PowerPoint has more than 100 slides with text, maps, photos and charts to help students gain insight into the life of Paul and the Book of Acts.
Life of the Apostle Paul PowerPoint® Includes Many Teaching Aids
- Maps of each journey taken by the Apostle Paul
- Timeline of key events in the life of the Apostle Paul
- Photos of Corinth, Philippi and more.
This is an essential resource for covering the key books and teachings from the Apostle Paul, including the Book of Acts.
- Time line of all the key events from the life of Paul—persecution of Christians, conversion to Christianity, call to be a missionary, all missionary journeys, and more
- Maps of each of Paul's journeys
- Beautiful photographs of dozens of places visited by Paul
- Paul's writingsâ??books of the Bible written by Paul, date, location, theme, and key verses
- Paul's key teachingsâ??salvation by grace, Christ and the Church, Armor of God, Fruit of the Spirit, and much more
Perfect for Bible studies, Sunday school classes.
Minimum hardware requirement:
Pentium III or Power PC G3, CD-Rom Drive, 256-color monitor.
Compatible operating systems:
Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, NT 4.0, ME, XP (all versions), Vista (all versions), Mac OS 8.5 and higher, Mac OS 9.X, Mac OS 10.X.
Windows: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 or higher, or PowerPoint Viewer®
Mac OS 8.5 - 9.X: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 for Macintosh
Mac OS 10.X: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2004 for Macintosh
Rights and Permissions for Using Rose Publishing PowerPoint Slides In a Presentation to Be Distributed by Disc, eMail, or Internet (Any use other than face-to-face instruction.)
The Rose Publishing PowerPoint® presentations are copyrighted. You may edit the presentation for face-to-face classroom instruction. You may include Rose slides in your own face-to-face presentations. However, if you wish to duplicate the presentation, email it or post it on a web site, you are required to pay an additional fee. See the Rose Publishing PowerPoint® Permission Form.
See the Rose Publishing PowerPoint® FAQs. These FAQs include help for iPad® users.
You might also be interested in: