Life of the Apostle Paul PowerPoint® gives you hundreds of Fascinating Facts about the Life of Paul
Shipwrecked. Arrested. Beaten. There's no doubt Paul suffered on behalf of the Gospel. Get an in-depth overview of the remarkable Apostle Paul with this incredible teaching PowerPoint® presentation that covers his entire life at the click of a mouse! This ready-to-use Life of Paul PowerPoint has more than 100 slides with text, maps, photos and charts to help students gain insight into the life of Paul and the Book of Acts.
Enjoy Getting an In-Depth Overview at the Life of the Apostle Paul
The Life of the Apostle Paul PowerPoint® consists of hundreds of fascinating facts revealed through concise descriptions, colorful maps of his journeys, a time line of recorded life events, his letters and their messages, and much more. Beginning with his birth in the year AD 5 (approximately) and continuing through his death in AD 64 or 68, this keynote presentation is an excellent study on its own or a helpful supplement to any study of Paul's epistles.
This ready-to-use Life of the Apostle Paul PowerPoint® features—
- An overview and time line of all the key events in Paul's life—
- Persecution of Christians
- Paul's Damascus road conversion
- Paul's missionary journeys
- and more!
- Overview of Paul's writings—
- Books of the Bible written by Paul—date, location, theme, and key verses
- Covers Galatians, Ephesians, Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, and more.
- Simple summaries on Paul's Key Teachings—
- Salvation by grace
- Christ and the Church
- Armor of God
- Fruit of the Spirit
- and much more!
- Full-color maps of each of Paul's journeys and stunning photographs of dozens of places visited by Paul, such as
- and more!
Easily use it as a stand-alone study or as background information before teaching key New Testament books written by Paul, such as Romans, 1 Corinthians, Philippians, and other epistles.
Life of the Apostle Paul PowerPoint® Includes Powerful Visual Teaching Aids
Teaching about the Paul the Apostle has never been easier or more rewarding! This Life of Paul PowerPoint® is an essential resource for covering the key books and teachings from the Apostle Paul, including the Book of Acts. Explore:
- Time line of all the key events from the life of Paul—persecution of Christians, conversion to Christianity, call to be a missionary, all missionary journeys, and more
- Maps of each journey taken by the Apostle Paul
- Beautiful photographs of dozens of places visited by Paul like Corinth, Philippi and more.
- Paul's writings—books of the Bible written by Paul, date, location, theme, and key verses
- Paul's key teachings—salvation by grace, Christ and the Church, Armor of God, Fruit of the Spirit, and much more
Includes Reproducible Worksheets for a Life of the Apostle Paul Bible Study or Class
Gain fresh insight with interactive worksheets and note-taking handouts. From study guide questions to a time line and discussion topics, this Life of Paul Bible study is a solid all-in-one overview of the Apostle Paul in the New Testament. Enjoy having these reproducible and printable PDF files all on one disc:
- List of Paul's Travels and Missionary Journeys
- Chart of Fascinating Facts About Paul's Journeys
- Chart of Letters Written by Paul and Their Message
- List of Paul's Key Teachings
- Chart of Archaeological Finds and the Apostle Paul
- Maps of:
- Paul's Journeys: Then and Now®
- 3 of Paul's Missionary Journeys
- Paul's Journey to Rome
Use as a stand-alone study or to add depth to any New Testament study. Perfect for small groups, church congregations, Bible studies, adult Sunday school, and individual study. Includes printable worksheets and handouts.
Minimum hardware requirement:
Pentium III or Power PC G3, CD-Rom Drive, 256-color monitor.
Compatible operating systems:
Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, NT 4.0, ME, XP (all versions), Vista (all versions), Mac OS 8.5 and higher, Mac OS 9.X, Mac OS 10.X.
Windows: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 or higher, or PowerPoint Viewer®
Mac OS 8.5 - 9.X: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 for Macintosh
Mac OS 10.X: Microsoft PowerPoint® 2004 for Macintosh
Rights and Permissions for Using Rose Publishing PowerPoint Slides In a Presentation to Be Distributed by Disc, eMail, or Internet (Any use other than face-to-face instruction.)
The Rose Publishing PowerPoint® presentations are copyrighted. You may edit the presentation for face-to-face classroom instruction. You may include Rose slides in your own face-to-face presentations. However, if you wish to duplicate the presentation, email it or post it on a web site, you are required to pay an additional fee. See the Rose Publishing PowerPoint® Permission Form.
See the Rose Publishing PowerPoint® FAQs. These FAQs include help for iPad® users.