Islam And Christianity Pamphlet
List Price: $3.99|
Product Code: 461X
Best-selling Christian booklet, Islam and Christianity, compares basic teachings of Christians and Muslims on eight topics and helps Christians understand the differences and explain their faith.
Islam and Christianity Comparison Chart shows Christian and Muslim Beliefs on These 8 Key Topics
- Religious History
- Who is God
- The Holy Scriptures
- Practices and Rituals
- Salvation and Paradise
- The Role of Women
Islam and Christianity Features a Handy Comparison Chart that Helps Christians Explain their Faith with Cultural Sensitivity—
- What Muslims Believe
- What Christians Believe
- How to Correct Misunderstandings
With this knowledge, you can have better discussions with Muslim friends and co-workers without offending them. Size: 8.5"x 5.5" unfolds to 33" long. Fits inside most Bible covers.
Islam & Christianity is an excellent tool for pastors, teachers and others who are interested in discovering the beliefs that Christians and Muslims have in common and those that are different. This tool will help pastors and leaders equip missions-minded believers to avoid common witnessing mistakes and to be more sensitive about sharing their faith with Muslims. Discover what Muslims have been taught about Christianity and how to answer their questions and concerns.
Table of Contents: The Islam & Christianity Pamphlet
- Religious History — Who are the key people to know: Muhammad, Jesus, Abraham, Adam
- Who is God — Understanding differences.
- The Holy Scriptures — Trustworthiness and inspiration
- Prophets — What is a prophet and who qualifies
- Practices and Rituals — 5 Pilars of Islam, Commandments of Jesus
- Salvation and Paradise — Rewards and penalties on the Judgment Day
- The Role of Women — Modesty and protection of women in each culture
- Religion and Culture — The concern about materialism
Fascinating facts About Islam and Christianity
- Muslims believe Muhammad is the final prophet, but that Jesus was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life.
- Many Muslims misunderstand the concept of the Trinity.
- Some Muslims are worried that Western society will corrupt their children because of the images they see on TV and magazines.
- Muslims are committed to the Five Pillars of religion.
Don's and Don'ts from Islam & Christianity
- Do make it clear you are a Christian
- Don't argue
- Do be sensitive to cultural manners: men should speak with men, women with women
- When sitting don't point the sole of your shoe toward anyone.
Look Inside: Sample Pages of Islam & Christianity
Also available as an ebook at:
You might also be interested in: