Free Will vs. Predestination Pamphlet
List Price: $3.99|
Product Code: 113X
Also Available As:
This popular Freewill vs. Predestination Pamphlet compares the beliefs of Calvinism and Arminianism on 5 key topics. This Calvinism and Arminianism comparison chart is helpful for personal use, adult Bible study, Sunday school lessons, and homeschool curriculum.
What's at Stake in the Calvinism vs. Arminianism Debate?
The two views have many practical implications. Do people have free will or does God predestine them to be saved? If God elects us, is there any reason to spread the Gospel? Can a person lose his salvation? This easy-to-understand pamphlet compares the teachings of Arminianism with Calvinism and gives the key Bible verses you need to understand this important topic.
Some people have strong feelings about salvation via "free will" versus "predestination." Both sides use Bible passages to state their case and often the discussion can go in many different directions.
The Free Will vs. Predestination pamphlet provides a
side-by-side comparison chart of Arminianism and Calvinism on:
- Free Will and Total Inability
- Security of the Believer
This Free Will vs. Predestination Pamphlet Includes
- History Timeline of Key Events
- Predestination Timeline: Augustine, Martin Luther, John Calvin, Reformed Churches, Synod of Dort
- Arminianism Timeline: Pelagius, Erasmus of Ratterdam, Albert Pighius, Arminius, Remonstrants
- Shows where Free Will vs. Predestination views agree
- Biblical passages supporting each view. Helps Christians develop an appreciation and respect for each other's beliefs
- Glossary of words: Arminian Points, Prevenient Grace, Regeneration, Remonstrance, Saints, Synod, and TULIP.
- Bible study or Individual study
- Small Group or Sunday School class
- Christian School
- New Believers' class
- Church library
Easy to read. Explains the Bible visually.
Attractive. Full-color, packed with fascinating charts and illustrations.
Easy to understand. Uses concise and simple language.
Fast. This glossy attractive booklet can take less than 20 minutes to read.
Durable. Free Will vs. Predestination glossy coating helps it last.
Convenient. This pamphlet's small size makes it easy to carry inside of your Bible, folder, or binder.
Engaging. Free Will vs. Predestination offers fascinating facts and handy study tips that revitalize individual and group Bible studies.
Lightweight. Easier to mail than a book, enabling you to uplift and equip friends, family members, and missionaries anywhere in the world.
You might also be interested in:
Review and Rate this Item
(based on 1 review)
Showing 1 Review:
Helpful comparison between the Calvanism and Arminianism
Free Will vs. Predestination: Calvinism and Arminianism Explained, ROSE Publishing.
Highly recommended. Explains both positions, highlights points of agreement, lists additional issues and refers to Biblical passages. An excellent synopsis that helps Christians to think through these issues.
Review and Rate this Item