Downloadable Worldviews Comparison for Personal Use (Make 1-3 copies - a $12 value)
List Price: $3.99|
Product Code: 1614X
|Price: ||Intended Use: ||You may print |
|$3.99 ||Personal Use ||1-3 copies |
|$14.99 ||Groups, Bible Studies, Individual Classes ||Up to 20 copies |
|$39.99 ||Churches, Schools, Organizations, Homeschool Academies, Campus Ministries ||Up to 1000 copies |
The PDF Download Version of the Worldviews Comparison Pamphlet
Instantly download this pamphlet onto your computer, phone, and/or tablet device!
Experience the convenience of having this amazing Bible Study Tool at your fingertips—wherever you go! Plus, you can read, search, enlarge, and print the pamphlet right off your computer.
This comparison of worldviews helps you know what you believe and why. A worldview is the "big picture" view of the world, one that attempts to answer all the big questions of life: What is real? If there is a God, what is God's nature? What is a human being? How can we know what is right or wrong?
This chart compares 8 worldviews:
- Atheism - There is no God
- Pantheism - God is all.
- Pan-En-theism - God is in all
- Deism - God is a distant creator
- Finite God-ism - There is a God, but he is limited
- Polytheism - There are many gods
- Monotheism - There is only god
- Biblical Christianity - There is only one Triune god
- Is there a God?
- What is Real?
- Where Did What's Real Come From?
- What is a Human Being?
- Are Humans Basically Good or Evil? How bad is the flaw?
- Is it Possible to Know Anything at All?
- How Do We Know What is Right and Wrong?
- What is Truth?
- What is Evil?
- Where do laws come from?
- What Happens After Death?
- Can Miracles Happen?
- What is the Meaning of Human History?
- How Do We Get to Know God?
- Individual study
- Small Group or Sunday School class
- Christian School
- New Believers' class
- Church giveaways
Author Alex McFarland, M.A., is the president of Southern Evangelical Seminary in Charlotte, NC. Worldviews Comparison
You might also be interested in: