The PDF Download Version of Como nos llego la Biblia Pamphlet
(Spanish download version of How We Got the Bible)
Instantly download this pamphlet onto your computer, phone, and/or tablet device!
Experience the convenience of having this amazing Bible Study Tool at your fingertips—wherever you go! Plus, you can read, search, enlarge, and print the pamphlet right off your computer.
This is the Spanish language version of 407X.
The How We Got the Bible pamphlet will increase the confidence of every believer regarding the reliability of the Bible. The bestselling pamphlet includes a time line of key events in Bible-making history, examples and illustrations of ancient writing materials, and a variety of Bible versions. This full-color, glossy pamphlet includes the inspiring stories of early translators who gave their lives to translate and print the Bible, including William Tyndale, John Wycliffe, King James, Erasmus, and Johann Gutenberg.
Size: 8.5"x 5.5" unfolds to 33" long. Fits inside most Bible covers
Few stories in the history of the world are as amazing and as touching as the story of how we got the Bible. This stunning pamphlet takes readers through this historical story and a time line of faithfulness, courage, and sacrifice for the sake of making the Bible available to us today. How We Got the Bible provides:
- Ten key points on how we got the Bible
- Illustrations of ancient documents created on papyrus and fine animal skins, as well as the first printing press
- A timeline that follows the emergence of the Scriptures that begins in 2000 BC and each step major step taken in Bible publishing through AD 2000
How We Got the Bible is an amazing pamphlet that will encourage every believer, and that answer the questions of those still seeking. The pamphlet reveals how the Old and New Testaments were communicated through a variety of forms beginning as early as 1500 BC when they were written on stone, clay and leather, and later on papyrus, and fine animal skins. Discover the reasons we can trust the reliability of the Bible, for example, how earliest Bible manuscripts were intricately copied by hand and how ancient texts, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls, validate the earliest manuscripts.
A timeline in the pamphlet displays the remarkable and fascinating history of the Bible beginning in 2000 BC with Old Testament writers. The time-line captures key moments in Bible-making history such as:
- The translation of the Septuagint, the Hebrew Old Testament translated into Greek in 500 BC
- The collection of the 27 Books of the New Testament and formal confirmation of the Canon in AD 300
- The first English translation of the Bible by John Wycliffe in 1300 The King James Version of the Bible written in 1611
- The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1947
- The creation of dozens of modern versions of the Bible through 2008
How We Got the Bible pamphlet reveals the people that were key to Bible translation history, including: Erasmus, Martin Luther, William Tyndale, Miles Coverdale, and many others.
spanish, espanol, producto, como tenemos la biblia, la biblia