The Bible Bookcase laminated chart is a Sunday school classroom favorite. The bright colorful wall chart shows all 66 of the books of the Bible grouped and color coded into their categories, such as Gospels and history. The Bible Bookcase is an excellent tool for helping younger students and new believers memorize the books of the Bible. Reproducible worksheets on the back include a miniature of the chart in English and Spanish. Churches and Christian schools have made Bible Bookcase a bestselling resource.
The laminated wall chart size is 19" x 26". Durable 3 mil lamination is double-sided to protect the chart and allows for the use of water-soluble markers (such as the Vis-à-VisT brand). Reverse side of the chart provides reproducible worksheets to enhance and expand lessons. Lamination will not affect photocopying. Roll chart for storage.
Just looking at the books of the Bible in a Bible table of contents can be daunting. That's why people love the Bible Bookcase wall chart. It makes learning the books of the Bible, and how the Bible is organized, easy to understand at a single glance.
On the Bible Bookcase, each book sits on the shelf in its Bible category and is color coded for easy identification with the categories. Categories include:
- the Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- The Gospels
- Epistles to churches
- Epistles to friends
- General Epistles
Reproducible worksheets and take-home papers on the back of the chart include:
- Smaller versions of the completed chart in English and Spanish
- A small version of the Bible Bookcase poster left blank, except for the categories, so students can practice their memorization
- A list of all the books of the Bible, in their categories, with pronunciations for each book
- The worksheets can be photocopied right through the lamination without difficulty.
Pastors may want to purchase this Books of the Bible poster for each class area. Simple enough to be a good children's poster, too.
Reverse side of the chartThe reproducible worksheets and take-home papers are ideal for practicing memory work.
The Bible Bookcase laminated chart reproducible worksheets and take-home pages include:
- Small versions of the completed chart-people of all ages will appreciate having their own little Bible Bookcase chart that they can use to memorize Bible books
- Bookcase is provided in English and Spanish
- A small version of the Bible Bookcase left blank, except for the categories, makes it easy for students to practice filling-in the names of the books
- A list of all the books of the Bible, in their categories, with pronunciations for each book. Pronunciations are made simple by showing the syllables and "sounds-like" pronunciations, for example-
- Ecclesiastes (Ec-cles-i-as-tes) ee-cleez-ee-az-teez
- Colossians (Co-los-sians) Co-law-shuns