Stand firm in your faith with this ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation on the Armor of God from Ephesians 6:10. Features more than 200 fully-illustrated slides, printable (and reproducible) handouts, and helpful teacher's notes.
Enjoy digging deeper into Ephesians 6 and find out the meaning of each piece of armor, its historical background, and its application to our spiritual battles today! Packed with simple summaries, charts, and full-color illustrations, this ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation covers:
- Sword of spirit
- Breastplate of righteousness
- Gospel of peace
- Belt of truth
- Spiritual warfare
- Shield of faith
- Helmet of salvation
Perfect for individual use or small group Bible studies. Use it as a stand-alone study or to add depth to any New Testament Bible study!
Cut down your Bible lesson prep time with this solid and well-researched Armor of God Powerpoint® presentation! Enjoy the flexibility of editing or adding your own slides to this ready-to-use teaching presentation on the Armor of God in Paul's Epistle to the Ephesians. Packed with charts and diagrams, teaching the Armor of God has never been easier!
4 Key Features of the Armor of God PowerPoint® Lesson
1. Enjoy Having a Simple Overview on the Armor of God from Paul's Letter to the Ephesians
At the click of a mouse, give your students the context they need to truly understand the Armor of God! This PowerPoint® includes background on:
- The Apostle Paul, author of the Letter to the Ephesians
- Paul's missionary journeys
- Life in Ephesus
- Map showing the location of Ephesus and Paul's journeys
- Fully illustrated slides of each component of the Armor of God
2. Explore In-Depth Details of Each Component of the Armor of God
Experience the convenience of having solid research and commentary guiding you through each key part of the Armor of God at click of a mouse! To fully grasp the full picture of God's promise to you, enjoy the details that include:
- Descriptions of what each component looked like and the significance of the material used to make it
- Historical backgrounds and easy-to-understand explanations of how each part was used by a Roman solider (Includes incredible cultural and historical insights)
- Application for how each component relates to our lives today. Covers at least 2-3 key ways to apply it to your life.
- Related passages, cross-references, and similar verses on the particular topic
From the spiritual preparation of the belt of truth to the value of righteousness in the breastplate, get incredible insight on God's promises in the Armor of God.
3. Covers the 3 Practical Applications for the Armor of God
Teaching the different parts of the armor of God is important, but what's the point if your students don't know how to apply it to their daily lives? This PowerPoint® presentation provides simple summaries on the 3 powerful ways you and your class can practically apply these principles.
- Spiritual Warfare: Paul warns the Ephesians in his letter than we're in a battle against unseen forces of darkness. This incredible keynote presentation presents the ways that believers can equip themselves against the devil's schemes
Going Into Battle: You already know we're in a spiritual war and that God equips us with everything we need. But the question is how do we stand our ground? Teach your students how Paul used the illustrations of Roman battle formation to show believers that standing together in unity is God's design for us in the Armor of God PowerPoint®
- Features a practical chart comparing the devil's schemes and God's plans; includes Scripture references
Prayer:Demonstrate to your class with this Armor of God PowerPoint® how they can bring each of these components to prayer to grow spiritually.
- Features illustrated diagrams of Roman battle formations for easy-to-understand explanations
- Includes more than 10 prayers that can be repeated daily to strengthen your students
4. Reproducible Worksheets and Notes to Teach an Incredible Armor of God Study
Teaching the Armor of God has never been easier. Included in this all-inclusive PowerPoint® CD you will find—
- Handy outlines, notes, and scripture references for teaching and your students
- Application questions for discussion, study, and reflection
- Printable and reproducible worksheets and a quiz for study
Find Out Fascinating Facts about the Armor of God and How It Applies to Our Lives Today!
- The first piece of protective equipment a solider would put on was his belt. It would prepare him for battle by tying up his garments so they would not get in the way during fighting. Find out how the belt of truth is a reminder to Christians that they should always be prepared for battle— and see how the belt of truth prepares us to fight.
- The Romans would join their shields closely together to create a protective "shell" around each other (tortoise formation). Find out what this teaches Christians about the importance of remaining united and close to one another.
- The only offensive weapon mentioned in Ephesians 6 is the Sword of the Spirit. Discover how to effectively wield the Sword of Spirit by examining how Jesus used the Word of God to combat the Devil's temptations.
- AND MORE!
Deepen your understanding of the Armor of God as you discover how you can apply these principles to your life. With this incredible Powerpoint® presentation, you (and those you teach) will find out how to stand firm in your faith, passionately share the gospel, grow closer to God, pray more effectively, and more! Perfect for new believers' classes, Bible studies, small groups, and even your congregation!
Use for —
- Individual study
- Small group or Sunday school class
- Christian School
- New believers' class
- Church library
See the Rose Publishing PowerPoint® FAQs. These FAQs include help for iPad® users.